There are many attractions in Singapore that you might like to visit, but one attraction that is above all and is worth experiencing is Sentosa cable car ride in Singapore. This cable car ride ensures a panoramic view of Singapore from the sky’s height. Sentosa cable car ride provides you with a spectacular view of Sentosa Island. Click as many pictures as you want because the cabins comprise of windows offering you a 360 degree view.
You might be thinking that what is special about this cable car ride as it is similar to an ordinary cable car that provides a scenic view of the surroundings. But Singapore Cable Car Ride is different in many ways and provides complete entertainment to those who embark on a journey.
Mount Faber Station
Sentosa Cable Car disembark at Mount Faber Station and you may visit one of the oldest and most popular spot, Mount Faber Park. While wandering through this amazing hilltop you can stop by and have some light meals at The Jewel Box that is considered as Singapore’s supreme hilltop destination. You can double up the pleasure by gaining a free entry into the Sentosa Island and First Cable Car Museum of Asia on your cable car ticket, isn’t it exciting?
Swarovski Crystals, Touch Screen System and Much More!
Other features that might interest you and can force you to hop on this ride includes:
- You can enjoy a large eight seated cabin that is equipped with an infotainment system that works on your ‘one-touch’ with its touch-screen facility. Also a large cabin ensures enough walking space for you inside.
- You can easily walk in to the Sentosa cable car with your family members those on wheelchairs and prams; all thanks to the level walk-in concept.
- Enjoy the sky dining experience in the Sentosa cable car ride and make your night most memorable one.
- VIP Jeweled Cabin is also there. This four seated glittering and sparkling cabin is a visual treat for your eyes. Although, it is a bit pricey but totally worth it. Each and every corner is embedded with Swarovski crystals that make it worth watching.
- You can enjoy a romantic dinner in the sky as the night falls. You can choose meals from the exquisite menu.
- Several other cost-friendly packages are also available such as Night Riders Package, Night Experience Package, Passion Card Promotion, Family Package and Citizen Package.
Things to Note
- There are no entry charges for Sentosa Island and Cable Car museum when you go via Cable Car Ride, so beware of thugs trying to charge you for these.
- Take special care of kids in this enormous area.
- Ride is available for longer hours during festive seasons. This increases your chances of enjoying the ride more.
Sentosa Cable Car Timings & Address
You can take the ride that will take you into skies daily from 8:45 AM till 10:00 PM.
Address: This amazing Singapore attraction is located on 109 Mount Faber Road, The Jewel Box, Singapore 09920.
Photo Credit: Choo Yut Shing
A dedicated beach club in Sentosa, Port of Lost Wonder
Bungee jumping in Singapore at G-Max reverse
10 unique birds to watch in Jurong Bird Park Singapore
Sentosa skyride and luge, A mini cable car in Sentosa
Top 10 Singapore attractions