The Betel Box Hostel Singapore is a fantastic place for backpackers to stay. It promises to offer its guests the ‘real’ Singapore experience whilst also having comfortable accommodation and superb facilities.
The great thing about the Betel Box Hostel Singapore is that it’s not just a hostel. As part of your stay you will be looked after by the friendly and helpful staff of the hostel; who are not only licensed by the Singapore Tourist Board as tourist guides but who are also both knowledgeable and passionate about Singapore.
The Betel Box has large communal spaces that have been divided into ‘zones’ to offer it’s visitors a relaxation area to suit their individual needs. There’s a communal kitchen, dining area and lounge area with ‘day’ beds. There’s also a selection of popular and ethnic games, a sound system and a library with over 1000 books.
- Breakfast (local and tropical fruits, freshly brewed tea and coffee, breads and a variety of spreads and toppings).
- Daily usage of broadband internet (30 minutes daily).
- Hot and cold showers.
- Free tours and activities.
- Use of onsite facilities including kitchen, library and living area.
- Free use of nearby fitness centre facilities.
- Choice of mixed dorms, female only dorm or double room.
- Air Conditioning.
- Security locker.
Free Guided Tours (excluding food and beverages)
- Nature walk of Pulau Ubin, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and Central Catchment Reserve.
- Pub, bar and club crawls.
- Tony’s famous food walks of Katong district.
- Cycling tours.
- In the heart of Singapore’s renowned Katong and Geylang Serai district.
- Within easy reach from Changi International Airport.
200 Joo Chiat Road,
Tel: (+65) 6247 7340