Sentosa Island is a place where you never get tired of wandering and exploring places. This exotic island is full of surprises, twists and turns and if you think that you have seen it all, then you might be wrong. There are areas still unexplored or less explored, waiting for you. If the tourist inside you has started struggling to get free then you can let it out and discover the unexplored areas of Sentosa Island through GoGreen Cycle & Island Explorer.
Highlights of GoGreen Cycle & Island Explorer
Cycling not just keeps the environment healthy but it is also a great fitness regime that should be followed by everyone. At GoGreen Cycle & Island Explorer, you are introduced to the bicycles of the future. Yes, you don’t have to make much effort to pedal them as they will be running on batteries.
While cycling, you can take a ride towards the Fort Siloso and enjoy numerous other sights that will leave you astounded. Or you can just pedal around the Marina Club in Sentosa Cove – which is a residential area and a great sight within Sentosa.
- Bicycles are available for you to enjoy without harming the environment around you.
- First ever electrical cycles in Singapore, known as Hybrid cycles are also available that are operated via solar batteries, this means that there is no threat to the environment.
- There are routes that are yet unexplored by the tourists; you can be the first one to explore them.
Tours and Trails
Once you will set on the trail around Sentosa, you are bound to lose track of time. There are many fascinating spots that will keep you engage for long hours until you realize that the time to return has come. Don’t forget to cycle towards the Dragons Gate Teeth or you will regret it later.
Something for Everyone
If children are accompanying you to this beautiful island, then there are bicycle for them as well. These Rosie Bicycles are especially manufactured for inexperienced kids and are extremely easy to pedal around. Now you don’t need to leave your kids waiting while you go to explore the island.
- If you are a student then you can enjoy the ride on a Bi-pedal cycle at half the rates that are applied to other visitors.
- A 10% off is available on purchases at GoGreen Segway Eco Adventure. Make sure you avail the offer within 7 days of the receipt.
You Must Remember
- GoGreen Cycle & Island Explorer is more fun with friends around. Hop on a Tandem cycle with a friend and you can have a time of your life.
- Don’t go wandering without a guide, or you might end up getting lost on the island. A map is handy at times.
- There are no age limits assigned to the bicycle tours, but make sure that children are old enough to ride a bicycle.
You can enjoy a ride on the sunny beaches and island daily from 9:30 AM till 8:00 PM
Find this amazing spot at 51 Siloso Beach Walk, Sentosa (Opposite Trapizza) Singapore 099001.
Similar Attractions in Sentosa